Ward Melville Show 2020 edition

Flukinit

Angler
Dec 19, 2018
They could have it stay open past 3:00PM! I got there at 2 and was just getting started when it closed.
8-3 was a long day for Bob and the kids who don't forget had to set up the school all Friday into Friday night after school all day. Then getting there at 5am the day of the show to make sure everything went as planned. Can't ask more than that from Bob and the kids who run this whole thing No issue with closing at 3.

Reactions: missinglink08

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
They could have it stay open past 3:00PM! I got there at 2 and was just getting started when it closed.
Why get there so late ? (The flyers posted the hours.) If you had to work, you had to work, but please re-read what Bob and the fishing club had to do to make it such an annual success.

missinglink08

New Angler
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks Guys. Its a long day but who know...maybe tack on another hour....I have a little time to work on planning next years show...for sure!!! Be well everyone!!

Reactions: pequa1

Aquarius

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Woodcleft Canal, Freeport, New York
Why get there so late ? (The flyers posted the hours.) If you had to work, you had to work, but please re-read what Bob and the fishing club had to do to make it such an annual success.
Yeah, I knew about the time. Life got in the way that morning and things kept coming up. I was lucky to get there for just an hour. Some of the vendors that I spoke to however, wished that they could have stayed a few hours longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Optimum II