Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lazy??? I can now carve that shit up lol. Outboard would force being too far from dock and very low. Need to climb up. Finger dock new this year but still not good.Never did it that way at all at three different marina's; Northport, Gone Fishing, and Oaklands. Seems lazy to me or lack of confidence backing into the slip
Sweat bro! Nothing better than everyone on the dock watching you operate the boat going in smooth stern first!!!Lazy??? I can now carve that shit up lol. Outboard would force being too far from dock and very low. Need to climb up. Finger dock new this year but still not good.
Have to climb on the pointy part?Lazy??? I can now carve that shit up lol. Outboard would force being too far from dock and very low. Need to climb up. Finger dock new this year but still not good.
Yes. Or onto the finger dock. All depends on tide.Have to climb on the pointy part?
My Bad I didnt see the finger dock didnt realize there was enough room for them thereYes. Or onto the finger dock. All depends on tide.
New this year. Not very wide either.My Bad I didnt see the finger dock didnt realize there was enough room for them there
Ill say I didnt even notice themNew this year. Not very wide either.
Ghost town?Here now. Wind pretty wicked but so far water no where near this morning. Still have 30-40 minutes until top.