Coronavirus

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Seen newbies shoot their wife or son accidentally, no. Seen people in the All American in Matzohpizza with ten people inside a space maybe 30 X 8, yes. Neighbors walking their dogs together. Outside, sure, but definitely arms length apart. But people will get it touching the last no-name package of paper towels with their latex gloves, and then touching no more than their hair or ear lobe with same glove a few minutes later. Just wait until hayfever season, tree pollen has already started and that is when people will pull down the mask and touch their nose. We are lucky its not truly airborne, and that it doesn't morph or mutate into something even more contagious. I was a trained NBC officer and decontaminating everything can be difficult, and considering the number of infected health professionals this is no different.
My point exactly no one is caring and thats why NY IS A MESS with this

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Na aint like its gonna help me now who knows maybe it helps
My Dear Friend, try hard... I have a friend who smoked those supposed to be naturals, “ yeah he says these are naturals it’s not like those commercial cig”, well at 49, this week he is being treated for throat cancer... cellie...

live bait

Angler
Dec 20, 2018
Wife & I are both 72, maybe fishing isn't as important as I thought it was last week. Think I'll leave the shrink on the boat a while longer.
John

Reactions: pequa1

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Wife & I are both 72, maybe fishing isn't as important as I thought it was last week. Think I'll leave the shrink on the boat a while longer.
John

72 is a good age, mandatory withdrawal on retirement funds and mandatory withdrawal on social security $$$... cha ching... cellie...

Chinacat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
John
Been thinking the same
Was all set to call an order in to lighthouse tomorrow but thinking might be better to hold off a bit