Coronavirus

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Not if everyone stays 6' apart lol. All the newbies that touched a gun for the first time in their lives this month won't be able to hit anything but their own family members much beyond that distance.

• Wow
Reactions: MOJOE

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Got ya Bud unfortunately too many are dealing with this like its funny maybe thats why NY Is a fekin mess
Ya know General,I know peeps are having a really hard time wit this all around, financial, mental, isolation stress, etc., my wife is one of em, we’re both inda high risk age, 64 & 67... cellie...

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Ya know General,I know peeps are having a really hard time wit this all around, financial, mental, isolation stress, etc., my wife is one of em, we’re both inda high risk age, 64 & 67... cellie...
Got ya Bud be safe try being one of the people that have too work and deal with the people Ill tell ya about stress

• Haha
Reactions: CELLFISH

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Have you been out and actually seen it?
Seen newbies shoot their wife or son accidentally, no. Seen ten people in the All American in Matzohpizza inside a space maybe 30 X 8, yes. Neighbors walking their dogs together. Outside, sure, but definitely arms length apart. But people will get it touching the last no-name package of paper towels with their latex gloves, and then touching no more than their hair or ear lobe with same glove a few minutes later. Just wait until hayfever season, tree pollen has already started and that is when people will pull down the mask and touch their nose. We are lucky its not truly airborne, and that it doesn't morph or mutate into something even more contagious. I was a trained NBC officer and decontaminating everything can be difficult, and considering the number of infected health professionals this is no different.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUI