Deadliest Catch

chunkster

Well-Known Angler
Aug 6, 2020
coolest-deadliest-catch-aka-crab-man-costume-6-21579422.jpg

It narrates like a science fiction horror movie.
I'm more of a action adventure with a twist of comedy guy myself.

1435609179-arnold-schwarzenegger-movies-ranked.jpeg

chunkster

Well-Known Angler
Aug 6, 2020
I saw the guy working on a boat. I felt bad for him and gave him a good tip.

They foreclosed on his house and repoed his car.

Josh Harris net worth: Josh Harris is an American fisherman and reality television personality who has a net worth of $800 thousand. Josh Harris is currently based in Alaska, and working as the Captain of the boat, the Cornelia Marie, which was owned by his late father, Phil Harris.

Harris' brother, Josh, still appears on the show as captain of the family ship, the Cornelia Marie. According to TMZ, Jake was sentenced for felony charges of driving under the influence and possession with intent to manufacture or deliver heroin.Aug 13, 2019

deadliest-catch-cursed.jpg

WhatKnot

Well-Known Angler
May 18, 2019
Astoria
Watching now
Seemed like a ‘mish mash’ of previous seasons with a little bit of Time Bandit thrown in. Not sure if the new episodes will be available on ‘normal’ Discovery or Discovery +. I’m not paying a nickel more; I’m drawing the line. Your response will be ’Da Box’(y)but my Co Op includes Spectrum Cable on my monthly maintenance. They made a deal with the devil; to me it doesn’t make $ sense to
change.:(

Last edited:
Reactions: cany

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Seemed like a ‘mish mash’ of previous seasons with a little bit of Time Bandit thrown in. Not sure if the new episodes will be available on ‘normal’ Discovery or Discovery +. I’m not paying a nickel more; I’m drawing the line. Your response will be ’Da Box’(y)but my Co Op includes Spectrum Cable on my monthly maintenance. They made a deal with the devil; to me it doesn’t make $ sense to
change.:(
Commercial just said discovery plus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sfishing2000