Lep's Flea Market

Blackfish matter

New Angler
Oct 26, 2019
Tog jigging outfit for sale .

i have a tsunami slow pitch 6’8” slow pitch rod for the (the one John skinner uses to jig in his videos tog fishing ) mH power for sale paired with a Daiwa bg 2500 with 150yds Of 20 lb suffix 832. I’ve used the combo 3 times.It’s perfect for tog jigging to 3 oz, sea bass jigging and bucktailing fluke . First 150 takes the combo. PM me for any other info.

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018

i have a tsunami slow pitch 6’8” slow pitch rod for the (the one John skinner uses to jig in his videos tog fishing ) mH power for sale paired with a Daiwa bg 2500 with 150yds Of 20 lb suffix 832. I’ve used the combo 3 times.It’s perfect for tog jigging to 3 oz, sea bass jigging and bucktailing fluke . First 150 takes the combo. PM me for any other info.
That’s sounds like a good deal!

Reactions: Blackfish matter

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018

I’ll take it!! 👍🏼

Blackfish matter

New Angler
Oct 26, 2019
Rod is sold , thanks Pete and NYangler ! I might be posting a slightly used Zeus 1 tog rod matched to fish a saltiga, blue white and black wrap. Perfect all around slob tog rod , can fish 4-14 oz no problem . Sweet spot is 5-12 oz , old school deep bend rod that’s light in hand. If anyone is interested just shoot me a p.m.

Flukinit

Angler
Dec 19, 2018
Guys I have a spinning rod as well as a nice combo for sale.

The spinning rod is a 7' Tsunami used once nice for tossing plugs or jigging fluke or tog. Model # is tsspj-s701h 20-40 lb lure weight but it's not heavy at all. Only reason I'm selling is I had gotten the Challenger UL from Pete so dont need this one. $80.

Combo is a great fluke/sea bass jigging rod one of Pete's favorite the Hydra MB 876 which from what I understand is no longer made. This was made by Capt. Neil has cork grips 3" on fore about 13" on rear with trigger grip. Gold and red wraps nice moderate action. $225.

The reel is in great shape it's a calcutta 200te only issue is the small light gold cap fell off the handle. I called Gomerux who Mfg the handle they sent me a replacement knob but its darker gold. Reel is fine they way it is but I will throw in a shimano power handle with the wood knob you can put in I'd you want. Reel has 20lb 832 on it. $150 for the reel. If you want the combo I'll go $325. Let me know text me if you have any other questions 631 766-8249. Thanks Joe

Attachments

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Guys I have a spinning rod as well as a nice combo for sale.

The spinning rod is a 7' Tsunami used once nice for tossing plugs or jigging fluke or tog. Model # is tsspj-s701h 20-40 lb lure weight but it's not heavy at all. Only reason I'm selling is I had gotten the Challenger UL from Pete so dont need this one. $80.

Combo is a great fluke/sea bass jigging rod one of Pete's favorite the Hydra MB 876 which from what I understand is no longer made. This was made by Capt. Neil has cork grips 3" on fore about 13" on rear with trigger grip. Gold and red wraps nice moderate action. $225.

The reel is in great shape it's a calcutta 200te only issue is the small light gold cap fell off the handle. I called Gomerux who Mfg the handle they sent me a replacement knob but its darker gold. Reel is fine they way it is but I will throw in a shimano power handle with the wood knob you can put in I'd you want. Reel has 20lb 832 on it. $150 for the reel. If you want the combo I'll go $325. Let me know text me if you have any other questions 631 766-8249. Thanks Joe
That reel looks like it’s in cherry condition.

Reactions: JoeBfishing

Staff online

Members online

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjcurryjr