The Walking Dead

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Without even watching I say BS. Remember the shirts that read, "If Daryl Dies We Riot?" Along with Carol, and unless either of them opted out of their contract, TWD would lose many more viewers and be on zombie life support without Daryl and Carol. (oooh, a rhyme !)

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Without even watching I say BS. Remember the shirts that read, "If Daryl Dies We Riot?" Along with Carol, and unless either of them opted out of their contract, TWD would lose many more viewers and be on zombie life support without Daryl and Carol. (oooh, a rhyme !)
Well hes got a knife wound too the femor and it was squirting blood and Alpha standing over him

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
my coffee mug...................

1583162561375.png

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
to tell ya the truth - I'm getting pretty tired of simply having the group fighting a bunch of other guys - I'd like to see the show evolve past that.................

Sort of set up a society & try to restore things. That would be interesting. Ya know. Trying to bring things back?

This going from one bloody confrontation to the next is getting pretty repetitive & boring. I think the only reason I'm still watching it is because I've watched it from day one & I'm reluctant to walk away from things after investing that much time in it.

That & there really isn't much of anything else on....

Last edited:
Reactions: jpd

jpd

Staff member
Dec 24, 2018
Gave up on the repetitiveness about 3 years ago, used to be one of my favorite shows.