With Cuomo Gone Will New York Push a Saltwater License?

Will NY get a saltwater license requirement

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Truly sorry to hear that. I thought I recalled on another thread you had sold a boat. Well, your firearms hobby will be well served so long as you avoid the left coast, and most of the NE, excepting Maine, NH and VT. PA is going blue thanks to the multiplying minorities in Pittsburgh (so appropriately named) Philly, H-burg etc.

TonySmjc

Well-Known Angler
Jan 25, 2020
Highland beach fla at least in my mind
Truly sorry to hear that. I thought I recalled on another thread you had sold a boat. Well, your firearms hobby will be well served so long as you avoid the left coast, and most of the NE, excepting Maine, NH and VT. PA is going blue thanks to the multiplying minorities in Pittsburgh (so appropriately named) Philly, H-burg etc.

with luck I’ll be full time in fla
Soon
Very very soon

my firearms hobby may just bankrupt me
I don’t seem to like anything that’s not 2500 or better
At some time I’m going to need to stop buying and start trading as a way to play

Pangaroo

Angler
Jan 15, 2021
Long Island boat fishermen pay way more gas taxes than upstate guys do, we already pay our fair share. Why are we paying motor Vehicle taxes if the gas /diesel is used on boats???

Bassmaster

Well-Known Angler
May 7, 2019
Any news with the saltwater license I fish on party boats and on occasion I go to the shinnecock canal for fluke blues kingfish tog and weaks. I definitely see party boat fares going up especially if they have a fishing license and the ridiculous gas prices

Reactions: MOJOE

Fishing Reports

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nr1730