New Mercury V12, 600Hp

BoatGuy

Angler
Feb 8, 2019
Sound Beach
Outboard manufacturers better start thinking greener and coming up with 600HP electric motors. That seems to be the way the auto industry is leaning.

Plus the price of gas is up. Wouldn't matter to anyone who could afford those boats. But me, it matters.

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Outboard manufacturers better start thinking greener and coming up with 600HP electric motors. That seems to be the way the auto industry is leaning.

Plus the price of gas is up. Wouldn't matter to anyone who could afford those boats. But me, it matters.
Would love to see the size/weight of the batteries necessary to power a 600HP motor at full throttle for more than 5 minutes. Would probably be needing a tow-behind battery scow...

Old Mud

Well-Known Angler
Dec 31, 2018
On this side of the lawn
Would love to see the size/weight of the batteries necessary to power a 600HP motor at full throttle for more than 5 minutes. Would probably be needing a tow-behind battery scow...
SHESssss. havn't you ever heard of Solor panels? Everybody is raving about them. I was just talking to a guy who thought he could throw a couple of panels on his roof to run his lights, Washing machine and electric stove !! I asked him how big his roof was. :p

Members online

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nisa1823