The never ending chat thread, chat about anything That your up too

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Just texted snapon guy I dont normally wear the latex gloves when working but thinking I should get some seeing as I do deal with the public dunno know why butt hey feel a need to get their oil changed at a time like this

Reactions: JoeBfishing

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Could there be a better time? image.jpgimage.jpgNot sure I understand your post? I’m hoping my mechanic won’t mind changing my oil during these times... if he’s working?

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
I’ll stay more than 6 feet away when drop off my car... point is gloves are a good thing👍🏼 Just don’t touch you face!!😎

🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Tigashrk

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
image.jpgSure I do care...that’s why I keep a large container of these at all time in my car and encourage anyone to use them at will. I personally wipe down all points of contacts several times a day as needed. But thanks for the complement.

Chinacat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
They still got too get into your nasty infected car but you dont care about that do ya
That’s the part of it I don’t get
They putting you in danger and on flip side I don’t want anybody else getting in to and touching my car
At a certain point your boss man gotta let you stay home a bit

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
That’s the part of it I don’t get
They putting you in danger and on flip side I don’t want anybody else getting in to and touching my car
At a certain point your boss man gotta let you stay home a bit
Thats part of the BS for people who should be staying at home bu think HEY IM BORED i WANNA GET MY OIL CHANGED