Jigs For Seabass?

Snapprhead27

Angler
May 21, 2020
Islip
Snapprhead that’s all you have to do. Drop to bottom and slowly reel up, they claim you can’t reel to slow. 10 times is kind of a ballpark, sometimes when I’m working the bottom it might be only 8 other times it 12. You’ll get a feel for it. I’ve caught cbass, porgy, cod, fluke and bluefish on them. Here‘s a trip around BIock Island in late September only using flat falls. Quick easy two man limit, and they help with not catching the tiny cbass and porgy like on bait. Never mind the mess of bait either. View attachment 30410
Nice, glad to see it catches a variety of fish. Any teaser used?

Snapprhead27

Angler
May 21, 2020
Islip
Awesome, can't wait to try them! Thats why I picked up the 150 and 180g, figured it was enough to work the wreaks out here. Maybe I'll order some smaller ones for fluke.

Reactions: DarthBaiter

Snapprhead27

Angler
May 21, 2020
Islip
Here's a page at AliExpress you might want to peruse. I've done lots of reel parts biz with them and they are 100% legit and on the money:

@Leprechaun What site are you trying to sell us on?!!?

Leprechaun

Kind of a Big Deal - In My Mind Anyway
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
40 26.470/73 32.350
SH27 - I don't know what's going on with this site today, but when I click on the link that I provided, I get a page of different types of jigs. I do NOT get what you showed, funny as they are!

As a matter of fact, when I click on the link in your copy of my post, I get to exactly where I sent you. And it wasn't to "weenie jigs." Though I'm not sayin' that they wouldn't work. 8-)

Here, try again:

This link directly opens up a page on Weihai Fishing Tackle's AliExpress site. Both Weihai and AliExpress are as legit as any other fishing goods site.

Maybe your're funnin' me? ;)

Snapprhead27

Angler
May 21, 2020
Islip
SH27 - I don't what's going on with this site today, but when I click on the link that I provided, I get a page of different types of jigs. I do NOT get what you showed, funny as they are!

As a matter of fact, when I click on the link in your copy of my post, I get to exactly where I sent you. And it wasn't to "weenie jigs." Though I'm not sayin' that they wouldn't work. 8-)

Here, try again:

This link directly opens up a page on Weihai Fishing Tackle's AliExpress site. Both Weihai and AliExpress are as legit as any other fishing goods site.

Maybe your're funnin' me? ;)
What I posted I found while looking at thier jig results lol. I'm just messing with ya! Lol

Leprechaun

Kind of a Big Deal - In My Mind Anyway
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
40 26.470/73 32.350
I figured as much. I think I will go ahead and order those “special” versions - as a gift to a certain East End charter captain I’m pals with.

I hope he appreciated my generosity! 😇

• Wow
Reactions: Snapprhead27

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiwi9911